Transcript Information

How to obtain your transcript:

Official Transcript:

Official transcripts are required for admission to colleges, universities and technical schools. There are also some job or apprenticeship applications that require official transcripts.

An official transcript has the official school seal and signature applied to it. To obtain an official transcript, fill out the Transcript Release Form.

If you have already applied to a school or business, we can mail the transcript directly to that school. Otherwise, we will send the transcript to you in a sealed envelope which has to remain sealed in order to remain official. Mail the request with a $3 fee in the form of cash or money order to:

Greenfield High School
Student Services Department
4800 S. 60th Street
Greenfield, WI 53220

Unofficial Transcript:
Transcripts that are unofficial will not have the official seal or signature affixed to it. They will be stamped, "UNOFFICIAL". An unofficial transcript will not be accepted for college entrance. The Transcript Release Form must also be filled out and the processing fee paid. The fee is $3 in the form of cash or money order.
Transcripts are processed on Tuesday and Thursday mornings. If you have any questions, please contact the Student Services Department of the high school at 414-281-6200 option 4.

To obtain a Transcript Release Form:  Transcript Release Form

Seniors:  Final Transcript Request
Your final transcript is required by all colleges, universities, and technical schools. Acceptance to a post-secondary school can hinge on your final transcript. It is very important that you fill out the transcript form above and return it to the Student Services Office. We have no other way of knowing where you will be attending school in the fall. After your second semester grades have posted, your final transcript will be sent to the college you will be attending. There is no charge for this transcript.